Northcroft can also provide expert witness services to a wide range of legal cases, from assessment of construction costs, to analysing extension of time claims and evaluating defective building works.
Northcroft has a team of professional project consultants who can provide a range of services to add value to our clients’ projects. Our team is experienced in Risk Management, Value Management and Programme Management techniques.
Our project consultants are trained in facilitation techniques enabling them to design carefully structured workshops to enhance decision making quality by project teams to:
- Identify the relevant issues through team participation
- Ensure consensus through methodical evaluation techniques
- Accelerate the decision-making process saving significant programme time.
We have developed ‘Planned Interventions’ to respond to the many new initiatives within the Construction Industry such as the application of Value Management, Lean Construction, Risk Management and Programme Management. Our approach is to provide our clients with as much information as possible by forming a comprehensive set of tools and techniques appropriate to the project environment.
- Capital Allowances
- Condition Surveys
- Contractor Claims Assessment
- Contract Documentation
- Defect Inspection and Assessment
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Due Diligence & Feasibility
- Expert Witness Reports
- Insurance Replacement Valuations
- Project & Fund Monitoring
- Taxation Depreciation Reports
- Sinking Fund Assessment
- Workshop Facilitation